Wednesday, 11 April 2012

ENTRY 20

For the past two weeks I have been attending  a staff development workshop,on Visual and Performing Arts it was very informative and creative. I enjoyed the hands on activities.
 It was refreshing to see that I can teach in such an interesting way, lessons taught in this manner, where the children create colleges, that while creating the teacher can illicit from them their previous knowledge, and thus encouraging language development and more, without any  pressure on the class to remember information.
 In this way, I am building a child's self efficacy and cognitive development. This workshop has also granted me the opportunity to realize how I can reach the children in my class who are artistic more than academic. However, I am looking forward to my two days off so that I can experience some self efficacy and  avoid teacher burnout.  

No comments:

Post a Comment