Wednesday, 11 April 2012

ENTRY 11


ENTRY 11
College Life
by Francisca Spinks
People who go to college are incredible,
I go to classes where learning in inevitable.
I read and absorb various materials,
And are comprehensively tested by other intellectuals,
 Sometimes I get so frustrated and want to give up ,
But I get down on my knees and send a pray up.

To the one who sits on high and looks down low,
I am eternally grateful for his love and patience you know.
He remains me that my real future is in his hands,
That is when I climb up to rest in his loving arms.

So as I travel this five to seven year path,
Making new friends and colleagues that will find a place in my heart.
I try to always remember every victory comes in time,
 I am working today to change tomorrow it makes college life easier on the mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment