ENTRY 12
Having dyslexia has its
own problems. But try adding being a single parent, who has to work and go to
college. Sometimes my nights are so long I cry.
Having to juggle with assisting my son with his home work, do reviews
and projects. Then when I am finished get my assignments done on time. All I
can say is that a twenty four hour day is not enough.
I must say that I thank
God for the relationship that I have developed with him for had it not been for
God I would not able to make it, because I have no family support for my main
support system lives abroad. I am suggesting that the college set up some kind
of homework centre where students with children can leave their children to get
homework help. While their parents are attending classes.
No comments:
Post a Comment